"Being at Kairos was no walk in the park. But the one thing I never questioned was that I was cared about. Even with all the walls that I built around me and how much I pushed people away, I was still supported. And that’s all anyone needs."
Secure Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
Three Bridges is a unique, co-ed, 24 hour staffed facility for transitional age young adults 17-24 that provides intensive mental health services for individuals with severe mental and behavioral challenges. Three Bridges has the capacity to serve 12 individuals in Grants Pass, Oregon. We offer one of a kind treatment focusing on youth-guided, individualized, family-driven care through the use of Collaborative Problem Solving.
Our goal is to help young adults find safety, stability, hope, and to develop the skills needed to overcome some of the struggles living with mental illness and return to a less intense level of care. Services we provide at Three Bridges are:
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Medication management
- Skills training to help young adults develop social, emotional, behavioral, and coping skills along with independent living and vocational skills
- Integration into the community
- Peer delivered services
- On-site educational services provided by Three Rivers School District
- Community outings and therapeutic activities
711 SW Ramsey Avenue
Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
Phone (541) 479-5901
Fax (541) 479-6329