Kairos offers a number of programs that meet immediate, short-term, crisis-initiated needs, as well as longer-term options to address a youth’s or young adult’s mental health concerns.
- Click to Download General Referral Packet
- Click to Download Respite Referral Packet (for hospitals and mental health agencies, only)
Below is a list of current Kairos programs:
- New Beginnings Psychiatric Residential Treatment for youth 11-17.
- Treatment Foster Care in the Rogue Valley and Coos County for youth 4-17.
- Jackson Services for youth age 4 to 17.
- School Community Team Advocacy & Mentoring for K-12 students in Three Rivers and Rogue River School Districts.
- Independent Living Program for youth over 16 in Josephine and Jackson Counties.
- Psychiatric Day Treatment in Elementary and Middle schools in North Bend.
- Intensive Community Based Treatment Services for youth 4-17.
- Pony Creek Crisis Respite Treatment Foster Care for youth 4-17.
- Three Bridges Psychiatric Residential Treatment for young adults 17-24.
- Cadenza Residential Treatment Home for young adults 17-24.
- Momentum Residential Treatment Home for young adults 17-24.
- Tempo Residential Treatment Home for young adults 17-24.